Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 69/365: My Homemade Lip Gloss

10 Mar 11 Photo of the Day

I was searching on where to purchase online or store of Carmex & EOS lip balm as both have good reviews and wanted to try.  I'm running out of my regular lip balm and wants to try a new brand.  So while on search mode, I just realized there's homemade lip balm and lip gloss going on for years.  What's surprising though, the tutorial videos are mostly done by teenagers, amazing haha! So yeah, being a mom I'm challenged cos what on earth I never heard of that before and if I could turn back time for sure I'll be making for myself and for my friends too.  Okay, so I'm happy I just got all the ingredients and things needed to make a simple lip gloss (because if not I won't buy those ingredients and things cos it will turn out more expensive and might as well buy a regular lip gloss), so the next day I just made a small portion enough for my cutey container and just for trial purposes.   And it works, perfect!  If I have free time, I will post my version here. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment