Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Heart's Day!!

Happy Heart's Day!!!

To start, we had a family lunch date with kiddos.  Afterwards, my hubby gave me another treat, a foot reflexology at Cheng Kang Spa :-)  This is my first foot reflexology, seriously.  I usually do foot scrub and pedi only.  I tried the one time fee only, cost $GD36 for 40 minutes.  Luckily, even for walk-in customer,  I waited more than 5-minutes only.  Before I came in, the therapist asked me if I like to add the ginger oil for muscle relaxation, additional fee of $GD 5.  Well, I said yes.  


On a side note, the wellness is exclusive for ladies only.  Since it's my first time, I prefer the spa that serves only female.  I was also pleased that they have a private room per customer.  She advised me to remove my pants and put a towel then I lay in bed.  



Since this is my first time, I cannot compare.  Mostly, I felt pain while she massages me. It was ticklish on some part of my legs.  Overall, I didn't enjoy the foot massage hehe.  




Anyway, I came across about the Benefits of Foot Massage  for reference :-P


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment