Saturday, February 7, 2015

Laneige x pushButton Serum Intense Lipstick in P42

I just learned about this Laneige pushButton Serum Instense Lipstick when I browsed on the sale items on Luxola a week ago.  Initially, I was mesmerized on the animal print - so pretty and cute, so want want!  I want to buy one, yeah!! Next,  what shade to choose?  I'm eyeing for the plum shade.  So I checked first online for any reviews.  Nothing much, but I found that P42 Retro Plum is the one that stands out.  

Laneige pushBUTTON Serum Instense Lipstic in P42


swatch: frist one swipe and the second 2x swipe


So happy I bought it, yahoo!!  I feel it brightens my face.  It is true that you do not need a lip balm over this.  I actually do not feel anything on my lips, seriously.  After an hour or so the glossiness' gone yet my lips don't feel dry.  To be honest, I don't know how long it last cos I eat from time to time.   After I eat, it leaves a stain on my lips which I also like.


This is my just woke up face from my afternoon nap.
Woke up as the Luxola guy knocked on our gate.
 In person, the puppy print is so cute!!
I got too excited so tried right away... and see my happiness, haha!! 


So now I'm thinking if I should buy the other shade.  Sigh, I just can't stop, GRRR!! :-D 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment