Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Laneige Serum Intense Lipstick Neon Orange YR25

photo credit here 

Better late than never...I'm here to join the bandwagon of Jun Ji-hyun from My Love from the Star. Had a chance to watched it last month.  All her outfit, bag, makeup and the like are so fascinating.  Please note though that I cannot buy those expensive stuffs, only makeup.  After watching the episode were she put her lipstick, I searched it and found the particular scene had a lot of screenshots, so it was not hard for me to get the exact brand and shade - Laneige Serum Intense Lipstick Neon Orange YR25.




I learned that it was out of stock island wide during the peak of the drama series.  Since a year had already passed, no hassle for me anymore.  






left top & bottom: artificial light; right top & bottom: natural light

I thought I would love it.  Sadly, it didn't worked well for me compare to others.  The formula was unlikely as the Laneige Serum Intense Lipstick in Retro Plum.  The neon orange if applied full, I find that it enhances the line of my lips and looks dry.  This one, I need to apply balm first and I need to scrub my lips too.  On the other hand, it only works for me if I just blot it on my lips or in gradient way otherwise it won't look good on me.  


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment