Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pen for Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3T

No pen for Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3T?

I've actually thought there's a pen for S10-3T.  I've seen in other reviews that it's included in the package.  Anyways, with or without pen I still like this tablet :P

I've read that ordinary stylus pens don't work with S10-3T.  Well, its true cos we tried NDS stylus and it didn't work.  What it needs is a touch capacitive stylus cos its a capacitive touch screen hi hi.  I was googling it and found the Dagi stylus.  It works also with other touch screens like iPhone, iPod, iPad, etc.  Please note that not all Dagi stylus works on all capacitive touch screen, just visit the site for further details.





Or how bout make your own stylus pen?  I found this very interesting IF you have a conducting foam in your house :D Others might think,  if I can buy an expensive touch gadget why not buy a very nice stylus? Sush, this DIY is a nice option :p



 
Photobucket

 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a neat idea. I had no idea you could make that kind of pen! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete