Thursday, March 20, 2014

Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in Flush



I received the package of Daniel Sandler Watercolour in Flush a year ago. I ordered it online via Feelunique which are base in UK.  They do ship worldwide and the shipment is included/free!  This is a late post, thankfully I still got photos saved.  It should be a practice, when receiving a package to take a photo in case of problem for easy reference.
I chose the color flush cos I feel that it would look natural on me.  There are a lot of shade to choose from and it was kind of hard cos I can only buy one.  So I got the safest shade for my yellow undertone.  I am actually fair to medium.  By the way, I've learned this from Lisa Eldridge make-up tutorials.  Please check her YouTube, so helpful.




This is what it looks now....




The ingredients really separates in time, that's why before using any liquid type of blush it is highly recommended to shake very well until the ingredients are even.

"Directions: - The special ingredients in your Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush may separate so gently shake the bottle to mix evenly before each use.- Unscrew the cap then squeeze out two very small drops of Watercolour on the back of your hand.- Using the Daniel Sandler Waterbrush, pick up the first drop of colour, apply to cheeks and blend.- Using the second drop, do the same thing on the other cheek.- To deepen the colour on your cheeks, re-apply a drop of colour to each cheek and blend.- Always replace the screw cap securely."

only a drop

little goes a long way, true!


blend lightly


once set, powder finish

I like this blush.  I use this on top of my liquid foundation, then it really last for a long hours.

I tried to rub off very lightly with running water, just refer to photos below.

water test, rubbing with hand lightly (no soap)

after drying


If you haven't tried this product, I would recommend you try it.  It is worth the price.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment