Thursday, March 20, 2014

Homemade Dinosaur Cake

I would like to share here my first ever made 3D cake for my son on his birthday last year.  He chose dinosaur as his theme.  He really likes dinosaur, so he got lots of toys.  For this reason, I was eager to try a 3D cake using his toys ;-)  I washed and sanitized all the toys as topper for the cake, by the way.  The best part, I let my kids designed the cakes ;-)

Actually, I made two cakes.  The one layer cake was just a chocolate ganache filing.







And this was the second cake...

My hubby prepared the banner ;-)
 

He had a party at Chili's. They have a small function room located at Tanglin Mall.  The room is good for less than 30 pax.  Since the place is small, games for children's party is not ideal.  We made a reservation weeks before the party.  No deposit was required only confirmation.  The food is consumable for SGD1,000.00 and can use the function room for three hours. There's additional charge for extensions.    




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment