Friday, March 21, 2014

Nutella Cupcakes

I let my daughter prepared nutella cupcakes a year ago (late post).  She did the ingredients preparation, weighing, mixing and scooping.  She did a great job.  In fact it was perfect!!  


Ingredients and instructions:
Pre-heat oven at 350F.  Line muffin cups with paper liners.  Combine in mixing bowl 2x large eggs, 10 tbsp / 68g of flour, 1 cup / 280g of Nutella.  Mix until all ingredients are blended.  Scoop into cupcake liners. And bake for 30 mins or less. 

I saw this recipe in Pinterest. I don't have the exact link but if you search, there will be tons of links and photos.  We make this often cos it was so easy and only three ingredients required.  Initially, we followed the exact measurement in the ingredients.  Then for the next batch, I added the nutella more than a cup.  The result was more moist and tastier, much better than the original taste.  You will never go wrong actually.  But for the flour, it should be exact.  Aside from cupcakes, I tried the brownie type, same so delish!!! 

top with chocolate ganache is awesome or melt nutella in microwave is even better ;)



I really love this! I can eat all! My hubby even eat this one cos the sweetness is perfect.  Not too sweet!  


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment