Sunday, March 16, 2014

International Women's Day

Look what I got on Women's Day...

Tadaa!! It's a Sigma Performance Eye Kit!!!


I bought this online via Luxola.  They had a 25% off for this special day ;-) An additional collection for my Sigma, yay!!


There's 8 brushes: 

(1) Shader-Crease E47; (2) Shader-Lid E56; (3) Shader-Inner Corner E46; (4) Blending E36; (5) Smudge E21; (6) Tightline Liner E16; (7) Waterline Liner E17; and (8) Eye Liner E11.

I'm excited to use the first 5 brushes.  For those who have this set already, I agree with them that E16 and E17 functions the same.  For that reason, 7 brushes are all you have. They should have included a pencil brush instead.  For the eyeliner brush, I would probably be using it more to conceal spots.  


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment