Thursday, September 30, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Wings Stick

IMG_1875

If you like buffalo chicken wings, try this homemade buffalo recipe and surely you will love this!

I found this from All Recipes.  I thought it was easy and simple and true enough it was really easy and I love the flavor.

I didn’t follow everything.  Like the flour mixture, I just used my available chicken breading mix.  And for the butter and hot sauce mixture, I used regular tomato sauce and shredded garlic.

The important direction that I strictly followed was refrigerating the chicken with flour mixture for 60 to 90 minutes.  I made mine for 90 minutes.

So these are the ingredients:
  • 10 chicken wings stick
  • 1/2 cup chicken breading mix
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 1/4 cup tomato sauce
  • 1 clove garlic, shredded or minced
  • oil for deep frying
  1. Wash chicken and drain.  In mixing bowl, coat chicken evenly with chicken breading mix. Cover and refrigerate for 60 to 90 minutes.
  2. Heat oil in a deep fryer.  Fry coated chicken until golden brown. Set aside.
  3. In a cooking pot, heat butter until melted.  Add the garlic and tomato sauce.  Mix all together and turn off heat. 
  4. In same cooking pot of your butter-sauce mixture, add the fried chicken and stir together. 
Please note that you can alter your sauce with butter mixture.  You can purely use hot sauce (from original recipe) if you can tolerate the spiciness .  Or you can actually mix the hot sauce and regular tomato sauce as long as the butter and red sauce mixture are of equal parts.  Lastly, the refrigerating process of chicken and flour mixture made the chicken crispy :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment