Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sarap to the bones

Oh la la, I enjoyed the version of Panlasang Pinoy's Max's Style Fried Chicken.  We all love it!! Sarap to the bones talaga! The whole chicken was steamed with spices and deep fried with salt and pepper.  Please note that aside from his ingredients, I added ginger and star anise from one of his reader's comments/suggestions.  The skin even the bone was really crispy and the meat is not dry. 


Servings: good for 4 to 6 person (share share) serve with rice and other side dish.  Best for 1 to 2 person with or without rice - oh la la the best!! 

So really really really happy that I bought a steamer pot few days ago.  Just so you know, my hubby gave me money so I could buy new clothes.  Instead I bought few kitchen stuffs again, wehehe.  Okie okie, its worth it.  Cos above all, I enjoy and love food (Priority A) more than fashion stuffs (Priority C) hi hi.

Um, about the fried chicken, will definitely cook this again and again!!! Thanks so much Panlasang Pinoy!! :)

Coming up: Puto Rice Muffiin from Asia Recipe.

 

Photobucket

1 comment: