Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My 120 pound journey

Very inspiring . . .


If you want to do it, all you have to do is do it!!

Decision, decision.  For the record, I’m getting big too.  When I entered college, I weighed 85 lbs (underweight).  My waist was less than 24 inches, wooh!   I started getting bigger when I reached 28yo, tsk.  Before my wedding, I was already overweight.  After my first pregnancy, I was overweight for more than 10 lbs.  I gained more 10 lbs after my gallbladder’s been removed and my tummy's been bloated after my second operation from acid leakage (when foreign tube was removed near my gb sutures).  My tummy never came back to normal.  Though during my second pregnancy, I lost weight but after my second child was born I started gaining weight again.  Currently, I know I’m near 30 lbs overweight hu hu.  Am I happy?  Of course, I’m not happy!  To add up, I have a health voucher (courtesy of my hubby)  for blood screening which I should do anytime now.  Honestly, I’m already worried that my result would be really really bad :(

I should not wait for more than a 50 pound to do what Ben did.  I should act now or else…

Aja!! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment