Monday, September 13, 2010

Bibingka Rice Flour Cake


When I saw the Bibingka carton pack from White King in our nearby Filipino store, I didn't have the second thought of buying it.  Its been years, I missed bibingka so much...Oh I love the smell and the cake itself!  This is a must buy after the Simbang gabi mass :) 

Instruction from package as follows:

You will need (using oven/toaster)- 1 cup water; 1/2 cup sugar; 4 tbsp butter/margarine (melted); and 3 pcs eggs.

Cooking Directions (using oven):
  1. Heat oven at 450F.  Grease 2 round 8-inch pans and line with wax paper.
  2. Beat eggs until frothy.  Combine White King Bibingka Mix, water, sugar, melted Selecta Butterfresh Margarine in medium bowl until well blended.  Pour batter on prepared pans.  
  3. Bake for 12 minutes or until done.  Brush surface with Selecta Butterfresh Margarine and serve hot.
Makes 2 8-inch pans of bibingka.



For toaster and traditional cooking method using coals, pls refer the package.  Try it!  Recommended :)

Please await for my post soon as I will try other version of this recipe.  



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment