Friday, April 30, 2010

Sinupret Kids Syrup

My son's health got worst when he started going to nursery this year.  After school, he arrived having colds and worst fever.  I was really anxious cos my kids haven't gone anywhere when school started.  From school we go home straight and even don't go out during weekend.  I even told his teacher about my son's case.  During those times, we didn't missed to consult doctor.  Doctors always says it's viral!  Would you believe my son having colds, cough and fever almost every other week and often less than a week!!  My son probably attended only a total of one month of school days during the first quarter of this year.  So frustrating!


By the way, we stopped seeing doctors end of February and had it my way!! Tried over the counter herbal meds and it worked fine.  I tried this Sinupret Sinus & Immune for Kids, Syrup 3.38 fl oz (100 ml). The good thing, Sinupret is a herbal relief for sinusitis. Visit site for more details.  My kids took the med early this month for at least a week and it worked well.  Like my son, he got a terrible colds on day one, I gave him the syrup.  Then next day it was gone.  But still, there were days that both my kids got colds but not bad as before.  After the medication, my kids improved.  I highly recommend this product!!

Other products of Bionorica:
Sinupret-Adult Strength 25 Tablets

Bionorica Sinupret Adult Strenght Sinus + Immune System - 50 Tablets

Bionorica Bronchipret Syrup for Kids - 100 ml (1 Bottle)


No comments:

Post a Comment