Saturday, April 3, 2010

We Rule by ngmoco Inc.

We Rule is a FREE apps available on iPod touch,  iPhone and iPad.  If you love playing Farmville in Facebook, you would enjoy playing this too.

Plant crops, build businesses and do business with friends, collect taxes, build towns, build your own kingdom.  You don't need much coins.  Every items are cheap.  You don't have to wait long to harvest your crops, collect taxes in 3 hours, and redesigning your kingdom is so easy :-P.  Well, just started playing today and I'm on level 8.

My iPhone screenshots:

 

 items on sale

 planting crops  

collecting taxes 

business with friends


friends and notification




Since this is a news apps, bugs can't be avoided.  Like for my hubby, inviting friend and visiting kingdom are disabled.  My case, when I visit a friend's kingdom with icon "open" for business, there was nothing for me.  Hope they fix the bugs in due time.  Overall, I'm enjoying the apps!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it too...so addicting! Can't get my phone down bcos of the game lol

    ReplyDelete