Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals BB Cream with SPF26/PA+++


...contains 8 healthy minerals for 8 healthy skin results based on clinical tests:

more radiance
more hydration
improved clarity
smoother skin
more even skintone
less redness
fewer lines
better appearance

It's a tinted moisturizer, sunblock, and make-up base in one fabulous product...

I have a fair, normal/combi and freckled face.  Been using this product for a week.  The consistency of the cream is watery, so I am very careful when opening the cap and squeezing the tube.  It is advisable that the mouth tube is place upwards when opening and squeezing.  Tried first with sponge it didn't work - it absorbs quickly on sponge.  Best applied using fingertips and it blended pretty well.  While applying, it feels like I'm applying a moisturizer.  When cream settled on my skin, it was perfect.  I actually like the color on my skin compared to Hydro Splash BB Cream.  In Hydro... it was more darker than my skin tone.




When I'm out, as in outdoor errands,  my whole face was perspiring as if I put a huge amount of moisturizer on my skin.  As a result, the 8 promising effect wears off easily.  I even tried not to put moisturizer before the BB cream,  but still my face perspires.  Also, it feels oily after few hours outdoor.

I better not use this on my outdoor walk.  Well, I will not buy this product again,  at least I bought it cheaper lah!   I'm not happy at all :-(

1 comment:

  1. hai sist...
    where did u buy maybelline bb cream?
    i cant find it in indonesia..T.T
    anddd, how much the price?
    if u dont mind it, can u reply to my email? fransiska_ch3ll3@yahoo.com
    thx a lot sist^^

    ReplyDelete