Thursday, July 22, 2010

Blogger Template Designer

Have you tried the Blogger Template Designer?  It’s been few weeks since I’ve used the new feature.  At first I was apprehensive cos I know my blog design like the fonts for my title post and sidebar, the FavIcon, and other designs will not show up anymore.  I know I’ll be missing the scrapbook background and header too.

template designer

I played it at first.  Anyway, I saved my old template just in case I want to go back and everything’s been back up.  All their designs are good, many template and background to choose from, the selection was a bit hard.  But in the end it was good.  Change is good, I like it.  It’s fun playing with the new features…

templates My present template is 'simple' with white background.


Once you’ve chosen a new template, proceed to background.  From there you can change the color or the picture for your header.

In 'layout' - you can modify the 'body layout', 'footer layout', and can adjust the entire width of your blog and sidebar. 

Last step, the 'advance'.  Another better feature cos you can change the font and color of your page from page text, header to post footer.

advanced

Then I tried playing with the html.  I tried inserting my previous CSS to change the post title font, it worked! Yay!! Next, I added the CSS for FavIcon, it worked too, wee! And the rest, unsuccessful.  Anyway, the post title font and my favicon are the most important!! Note that new share button and blogger video are enabled on the new blogger template.

Try it yourself! :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. heids you'll like this background

    http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/93/pcbgb.jpg

    ReplyDelete