Saturday, July 10, 2010

Despicable Me


It's a pretty silly movie.  From our crowd last night, the adults had more lol than kids from start to end.  There's scenes that I found a bit offensive...I won't tell here.  Sorry, but I didn't like most of the jokes.  Though I had laughs, but not same with the crowd.  I like when the three lovely kids were in the picture.  Despicable at the beginning and eventually started to change when Gru had moments with with the kids.    I like the moral story though, it's quite interesting.  Majority found it great!  Movie as a whole fits for adults, not for kids.   

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. ate mag uumpisa na kaming gumawa ng web design...ung mga design mo ba ikaw lng gumawa? or may website kang kinunan? tapos anong magandang website na gawin? gagamit din kami ng CSS eh..dapat pla pinag aralan ko na nung cnabihan mo ako nun..hehehe

    ReplyDelete