Thursday, July 1, 2010

Twilight Saga: Eclipse


To be honest and it's not that I'm defensive, I'm not a fan, as in a fan of twilight saga.  Hmm,  I've read the first installment through my friend's book, I liked it so I bought my copy.  Then watched the first movie on DVD.  For curiosity purposes, I bought the rest of the books.  Since I've read all the books, I should see the rest of the movies too, wehehe.  Just like that, gets? *ahem*

With regards to the book, it were all good read to me and the last two series are my favorites.  For the movie, Twilight was okay, New moon was a disappointment.  For the Eclipse movie? It was nice,  far better than the previous installments.   I think the director did an excellent job.  Make-up for the vampires had improved.  Acting wise, it was better too.  Its like this, if you are like me or a twilight saga fan, watch the movie.  If not, don't waste your time and money and add up to negative reviews. 

My previous post, here.
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment